The mission of Tibetan Children’s Villages (TCV) – an integrated charitable organization- is to ensure that all Tibetan children under its care receive a sound education, a firm cultural identity and become self-reliant and contributing member of the Tibetan community and word at large.
- Provide parental care and love.
- Develop a sound understanding of Tibetan identity and culture.
- Develop character and moral values.
- Provide effective modern and Tibetan education.
- Provide child-centered learning atmosphere in the schools.
- Provide the environment for physical and intellectual growth.
- Provide suitable and effective life and career guidance for social and citizenship skills.