CLASS XII GRADUATION FUNCTION
Date: April 18, 2017
Venue: Basketball Ground
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Chief guest: Mr. Lobsang Tenzin – Joint Secretary, Planning Council, CTA
- All to stand to sing the school song
- Introductory speech by the Village Director
- Address by the graduating class representative
- Award of certificates
- Address by the chief guest
- Concluding address by the Principal
- All to stand and sing the National Anthem
Note: Seating arrangement as per the joint assembly with MC on the open stage and graduating students below on the ground.
Right side: Senior Section teachers
Left side: Junior and Infant school teachers
Behind: Office and non-teaching staff
Attendance is mandatory for all the teachers (Stages to class X), non-teaching staff and students of Infant to senior. Parents of the graduating students are welcome. There will class after the graduating ceremony.
Farewell Luncheon: 1:10 p.m.
MC: Mrs. Tenzin Choekyi – Headmistress Senior school.
SCHOOL- OPENING- CEREMONY -TUESDAY 07 MARCH 2017
8.45 a.m Students of class VIII (new) and above to assemble at the Basket Ground.
9.00.a.m Students and staff members to be seated in the Hall.
9.15.a.m Arrival of the Chief Guest, Mr. Ngodup Tsering, Kalon of Department of Education.
9.20 a.m Start of the function:
- One minute’s silent mourning to honour & respect the brave Tibetan self-immolators & martyrs.
- School Song by the students with school band.
- Opening address by the Village Director, Mr. Ngodup Wangdu.
- Service Awards.
- Introduction of new staff members.
- Introduction of the Committee members for 2017.
- Appreciation Awards.
a) Junior School Prefects for 2017.
b) Games Committee Members for 2017.
c) Staff Welfare Committee Members for 2017.
d) Cultural Committee Members for 2017.
e) Students Advisory Committee Members for 2017.
f) Health Committee and Environment Members for 2017.
-Address by the Chief Guest.
-Concluding address by the Principal, Mr. Namdol Tashi.
– Singing of Tibetan National Anthem
M.C. : – Mr. Dhondup Gyalpo, Headmaster, Junior Section
Dress Code: – Students in school uniform
Staff in Tibetan National Dress
Venue :- Dickyi Tsering Hall
From the Principal Office 22 Feb 2017