SCHOOL- OPENING- CEREMONY -TUESDAY 07 MARCH 2017
8.45 a.m Students of class VIII (new) and above to assemble at the Basket Ground.
9.00.a.m Students and staff members to be seated in the Hall.
9.15.a.m Arrival of the Chief Guest, Mr. Ngodup Tsering, Kalon of Department of Education.
9.20 a.m Start of the function:
- One minute’s silent mourning to honour & respect the brave Tibetan self-immolators & martyrs.
- School Song by the students with school band.
- Opening address by the Village Director, Mr. Ngodup Wangdu.
- Service Awards.
- Introduction of new staff members.
- Introduction of the Committee members for 2017.
- Appreciation Awards.
a) Junior School Prefects for 2017.
b) Games Committee Members for 2017.
c) Staff Welfare Committee Members for 2017.
d) Cultural Committee Members for 2017.
e) Students Advisory Committee Members for 2017.
f) Health Committee and Environment Members for 2017.
-Address by the Chief Guest.
-Concluding address by the Principal, Mr. Namdol Tashi.
– Singing of Tibetan National Anthem
M.C. : – Mr. Dhondup Gyalpo, Headmaster, Junior Section
Dress Code: – Students in school uniform
Staff in Tibetan National Dress
Venue :- Dickyi Tsering Hall
From the Principal Office 22 Feb 2017